And this kid is SO doing what I want to be doing!!!
Shortly after I was off to a study session where the average age of the people (not including myself) was 18! It was interesting to say the least. We maybe got more chatting done about non-Physics related things. You know...like the differences between Uni and secondary school (I forget what they call it). One kid looked at me organizing my folder and was like...,"Do you have one of those for each class?". I thought it was a trick question! How OLD are these kids again?!? It was hysterical! I lugged my stuff home shaking my head , laughing the whole way. Which leads me to my last comment before I have to leave to go to the infamous Physics lecture. Some of you know I have a small issue with fitness as a means for stress relief. This is why I workout...
Please note the metric system. That would be 10.4 kg...almost 23 pounds. Those are my books. EW! My bag is a deadly weapon. If I could lift it far enough to swing it...I could do some real damage! Ok now I'm going to be late to Physics.
good lord I miss hanging out with you.
ReplyDelete