Saturday, March 5, 2011

I Survived!

This is what I said to Mark when I walked in the door Friday evening after my last class.  And I just barely survived!  After my first week of attending New Zealand's finest higher education, I can say with all honesty...WOW!  These people are for real...and impressive.  The only photo I have from this week is this: 


This would be me laying in the grass looking at the sky thinking about the net velocity of a car rolling down a 15 degree hill with a 5000N frictional force while throwing a cricket ball at my head.  Yea...that tree didn't know the answer either, but at least it was pretty to look at (which is more than I can say for myself after 3 late nights of Physics).  Whose idea was it to go back to school again?  They are fired from all future decision making!  Have a great weekend...I'll post photos of the library, which is where I'll be this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. ha that is funny!! And the other thing that is funny is that I kept looking at the date of your post, "saturday March 5, 2011"...and I was confused. I mean like how did you write this a day early? *scratching my head* And then...duh, oh ya.....NEW ZEALAND-other side of the world-ahead of CTZone! Maybe I should ask that tree where I left my brain! dunno.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost feel bad for you... and then I don't! It was your stupid idea to go back to school so you are fired! Seriously, I hope next week is better:)

    ReplyDelete