It clearly goes without saying that this place is absurdly beautiful. Here are some stops along the way...
Mark and I had battle of the cameras... he always wins!
Central Otago is know for its orchards... fruit, berries, you name it! There's also a discount if your willing to go pick your own. All I have to say to that is...Woo Hoo! Cheap food, with unlimited taste testing!!! Good thing they didn't weigh us after our cherry picking... it might have indicated copious amounts of said taste testing!! Here's the cherry orchard we went to.
Our awesome friends who know all the best spots!
It was such a great day with awesome weather. It's strange to see snow in the mountains in the middle of summer. Did I mention how much I am NOT missing winter in the US right now!?!
Lots of love from 2 sticky fingered, red tongued, cherry coma Americans!

No comments:
Post a Comment